Merry Christmas from Chillicothe 2014!! Part II

After a late late night of Christmas Eve festivities, we all sat around the Christmas tree, until at least 1:30 in the morning. Finally, we dragged ourselves to bed (at least Scott and I) and eagerly awaited Christmas morning! It was as magical as ever. We opened our stockings and opened our presents. As always, it was a great time and there were some excellent and very thoughtful gifts exchanged.
We spent the rest of the day watching tons of movies (Pitch Perfect, Maleficent and Guardians of the Galaxy) and just relaxed with each other. Grandmother paid us a visit, which is always wonderful!

Christmas Eve Night





Christmas Morning!



 Liberty hand made this for Dad. It is an original poem she wrote a couple of years ago and made a painting to go with it.

 Liberty's gifts to us!


I bought mom the Grandmother Willow Tree.

 I assume Brad liked his new shirt? lol


 Lydia clearly loved her new ring dish I bought her. haha

Lydia bought us an adorable map of Chillicothe! I can't wait to frame it. 

 Mom got Hunters!!! 



 Our new Sorel Boots!



This year wasn't a white Christmas, but we had AMAZING weather! Most days were mild, so we spent a lot of time hiking in the woods, which was exactly what we needed. I miss the woods SOOOOO MUCH.

^^On Christmas Eve, Scott and I took an afternoon walk. While we were in the woods a huge rainstorm came barreling through the woods. It was pretty insane. Instead of running, we just accepted it and it was one of the most peaceful moments we've had in the past year. :)

After hanging out all day on Christmas, we took a late night walk in downtown Chillicothe. :)



The family took a hike at Buzzards Roost. I just can't wait to move back to the country!!











 Then to top it all off, Scott and I took one last hike through our own 40 acres. Loki, Oliver and Leon went along. :)


 Ready for me to throw the stick!



 Taking Stock of his land.

Mom and I stopped at Jack's Pets to pet the bunnies and this Cockatiel whistled at us! He was such a little flirt.

Liberty wore her uniform to church. :)


All in all, this was an INCREDIBLE Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! 

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!