Bumpdate {35 Weeks}


Well, it's technically 36 weeks now, I'm a bit behind. But, I took photos at 35 weeks, so here we are. 

Weeks: 35 Weeks!

Baby is the size of a: Honeydew Melon! About 18 inches long and almost 5 1/2 pounds.


Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Cravings: I LOVE LOVE LOVE cereal.  I ate 3 boxes of Apple Cinnamon Cheerios in 2 weeks.

Sleep: I've been sooo exhausted lately so I sleep through the night. But, I don't think it's typically restful (so says Scott...sorry babe!)

Movement: He LOVES to stick his foot under my ribs and kicks me. yay!

Belly button: It is soooo out. There's no missing it.

Best moment of the week: My baby shower. :)

Nursery: We've thrown out a ton of stuff and almost have the room empty...now we just have to go to Ikea!

Symptoms: Backaches, exhaustion, shortness of breath, sore muscles, achey feet, neck aches...ya know....last 5 weeks of pregnancy symptoms. :)

Weight Gain: haha. I'm not going there. ;)

Missing: Being able to just BEND DOWN. I can't wait to do that again.

Enjoying: More time with my husband. He's FINALLY out of school for the summer!!!

Buying: Hospital Bag supplies! I'm going to pack it up this week and have it all ready to go!


















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!