Ohio summers are da bomb

The first month back in Ohio was a dream. Scott wasn't working, so all of the sudden we just weren't busy. AT ALL. I mean, he was studying for the bar, but since that was all he was doing, it felt like a vacation. Our new home, although not completely moved in, was wonderful. The full length windows let in a TON of light, and Levi loved looking out of them, the patio, the grass, our new grill, it was all just a dream. It was quite the opposite of what we came from. Our last apartment was dark, closed off from the outside, and getting anywhere, even to grass, was always a feat. We spent the first month, celebrating Memorial Day, planning his first birthday, SWIMMING, visiting the Columbus Art Fair, and a ton of other summery things. My mom, Lydia, and myself, all took a 4 day trip to Indianapolis to the Gospel Coalition Women's Conference. It was so much fun, and exactly what my heart needed. 

I took a TON of photos, but I narrowed it down to a few, I just didn't want to forget that feeling of our first month back in Ohio. 




 Memorial Day 2016




 Hangin' out at the Library




 Standing on his own for the first time!

He loves his books!


 Hangin' with my Mazie girl

 Brad and Mazie came up and we all went to the Columbus Arts Fair



 My silly boy in his new chair



 If this doesn't scream "I'm almost 30 and at a Women's conference" I don't know what does.






One of my very favorite people in the whole world, in the flesh! Pastor John Piper! 

 Ended the conference with a concert by Sandra McCracken! 




 Right before his 1st birthday, I packed away a ton of his old clothes. I found these from his first summer. They were all 3 month clothes, and I couldn't believe how much he had changed.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!