Lemur!
This Condor was freaking creepy!
He started stalking us, walking back and forth, hissing and flapping his wings.
I might have screamed once or twice.
'Murica
I wonder what it was like for the first explorer to come across these birds.
If I were him I would have freaked out, because they are freaking AWESOME.
We were in the cage with these Pelicans and some penguins. Real neat!
Someday....I will cuddle with Tiger cubs.
This is definitely on my bucket list.
He was too shy to come out and see us. :(
Not only did we see this little chipmunk who couldn't give a care in the world that we were imposing on is lunch,
but we also saw a baby garter snake too!
but we also saw a baby garter snake too!
This is one of my favorite things about zoos,
free roaming Peacocks!
Momma and her cubs
Bear Mischief
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And...for my very favorite part of the entire zoo....
Oh, and I won't apologize for the absurd amount of photos I took of them. :)
RED PANDAS!!!!!!!!!!!
These guys were soo active. I've never been to a zoo with this awesome of an enclosure for them.
They were so close to us!
Shenanigans!
That's all folks!
Dreaming of Red Panda Cuddles,
Lauren Marie







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!