October through my iphone

October arrived and just like that it left without any fanfare. I honestly don't know where it went! The leaves had only just begun to change, but we had awesome weather and some great times that month. Here are some photos I snapped along the way.

Here's to October 2014...



 A little taste of North Carolina Soda. yuuum

The one time that weekend the Subway wasn't packed. :)

 On a rainy morning in Columbus Circle, I met the cast of the new Annie Movie!

 There are no shortages of old used bookstores

 This Guy!


This outfit was still trying to hold on to summer.

In mid-October, this was about as much color as we had.

Meeting friends at a neighborhood coffee spot

My musician

Oh look! A tree finally changed color!!




 Taking stock of everything in his kingdom

 I honestly don't know how I get out of bed in the morning when he is beside me

Pumpkin Spice Latte...one of the best parts about Fall...and yes...
So Basic. ;)
City College in the fall is pretty much Gorgeous.
Finally, by the end of October, the Yellow trees turned but all the others were still green.



Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!