The weather for Memorial Day weekend was PERFECT. Lydia, Liberty and Brad were here for the weekend, so we hit up a few of our favorite places. It was just the 5 of us hanging out, it was a great way to usher in summer. I guess I should say 6 of us....since I was 36 weeks pregnant at the time and feeling every.single.symptom. Holy Cow. But we did it and it was great!
Anyway, we had a really good time. We made sure to hit up the The Brooklyn Bridge, Washington Square Park, and spent Memorial Day at Yankee Stadium!
Our waiter gave Scott a 'Share a coke with Dad' bottle! I don't know if it was a coincidence,
but it made me smile real big!
Juliana's Pizza.....drool....
Hanging out under the Brooklyn Bridge with our delicious Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory ice cream! I love their Buttered Pecan.
I think this pretty much sums us up.
Between photos, but I put it in anyway...because look at that belly!
The last 10 years with this guy have been incredible....
We're so ready to embark on this new chapter together.
36 Weeks!
I missed the "Let's chop our hair off" memo
But they both look so cute!
We spent Sunday evening eating Gyros and hanging out at Washington Square Park. It was the perfect temperature, live music, the fountain was running and we just sat around the fountain and talked about life. It was probably one of the best moments I've had in the city.
This next photo is special, because it's the last photo the three of us will take before wittle kids are a part of the picture.
This is the end of an era, it's been the 3 of us for 20 years!!!
Yankees Game! This was a first for them.
Of course, I made sure to eat a Hebrew National footlong hotdog (what is it about summer that makes me NEED a hot dog?), we bought a huge Pepsi, and we snacked on a bowl (shaped like a batter's helmet) of ice cream with sprinkles!
Anytime we thought "Do we really need this much food?"
The answer was "yes, the baby needs it"
He spoils me with yummy food because....preggers.
And seriously. How cute is that bowl? It's clearly going in the nursery as a decoration.
And seriously. How cute is that bowl? It's clearly going in the nursery as a decoration.










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!