Mazie Rose Morton

She's here! She's here! My niece is finally here! Mazie Rose was born on Monday,  November 2nd 2015, at 8:49 in the evening, weighing 9lbs 14oz and 19 inches long! She has a full head of hair and has stolen all of our hearts! I'm so sad we can't be there to welcome her to the world, but in just 3 short weeks, we will be holding and snuggling her! Thanksgiving can't get here soon enough!


I'm so proud of Brad and Lydia. I know they are going to be incredible parents. I can't wait for Levi and Mazie to be best of friends. It's so wonderful that they are only 4.5 months apart. God is so good.
Those Cheeks!!! 

Mazie getting her first look at Levi. She doesn't know it yet, but they are best friends. 




 I can't deal with this!!


 dad and daughter

Mazie meeting Mimi Jo!

Meeting Papa Buzz



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!