Once fall arrived but the weather was still warm, we made sure to spend as much time outside. I'm a sucker for colorful leaves and the smell of fall. It's kinda hard to find them in the city, but thankfully, it wasn't too far from us. I know some people would think spending your day with a baby is mundane and boring, but not in our house! This kid, guys. I mean, he's not even 5 months yet and he's so freakin' entertaining. Do you see these photos? He's just hanging out and reading. He looks like such a big boy!
Anywho, now that fall is on its way out, we are eagerly awaiting the first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the first snow. After it snows once, it can stop snowing and just become spring already, because I don't have time to deal with winter. :P
enjoy...
Be still my heart.
blowing raspberries....obviously.
Our wonderful friend Jen watched Levi for a couple hours for us! It was wonderful to get out. But, for the first couple minutes we sat on the train, exhausted and just stared. We didn't really know what to talk about....because...ya know...there's a newborn that takes up ALL OF OUR ENERGY. But, we found our stride again. We had yummy sushi, walked through Washington Square Park, and had Gelato. It was a good Saturday. Also, I think my face looks weird in this photo.
MOUTH. IS. WATERING.
Levi helping dad study.
guysss....this kid has SO MUCH PERSONALITY. I wonder where he gets it from?
Levi, didn't you hear? Duck lips are officially out. Now it's fishmouth. Get it together, son!
I'm slightly obsessed with my new Wildbird ring sling.
My angel babe.












No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!