But I digest..
The snow started late Friday night and came down for a solid 24 hours. We stayed inside and watched an incredible amount of tv, and by Sunday morning, we had 27 inches of snow! TWENTY SEVEN! The day was gorgeous. It was the perfect snow day. The sun was shining, the snow was perfectly powdery, and it was only 34 degrees outside. We took a walk and sat Levi in the snow. I wouldn't go as far to say that Levi enjoyed it, I think he was mostly confused. He did have his first taste of snow, which he didn't mind. He also face planted, which was so sad but also really cute. After that he was ready to go in. Here are some (in my opinion) super cute photos of Levi's first snow. I mean, if it's going to be your first snow, go big or go home. Amiright?
enjoy...
They weren't even standing on the ground!
I'm pretty sure there was about a foot of snow underneath them.
We just plopped him right down in the snow. It was sooo flippin' cute.
Moments before the faceplant.
aaannnddd...someone wasn't happy.
super adorable hat: courtesy of Mimi
super adorable bear onesie: BabyGap
Ready to go home.
Just walking down the middle of the street.

And here we are....ready to go home, get warm, and take a nap.









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!