Piper's 3rd Month!



Guys, I'm just absolutely abysmal at blogging as of late, just getting through the day with both kids alive is a feat. But, I definitely want to catch up and record the fun we've been having. Here is a quick post for Piper's 3rd month, and hopefully I'll be back on track soon!

We've finally at the end of the 4th trimester! Although there were many sweet snuggles and wonderful memories a part of it, I think there's always a little sigh of relief from moms when we cross that threshold. 

Our little sugarplum has been such a joy and her personality is coming out. she loves to sit straight up to enjoy the world,she loves her fingers and gives out smiles and giggles all the time. I'm pretty sure her favorite person is Levi. 


 Of course, at the end of the shoot, Levi realized his beloved candy canes were props, and quickly swooped in.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!