Christmas 2018!


I'm FINALLY blogging about Christmas! I'm so horrible about blogging right now. I'm hoping to get into the groove again. This Christmas season was extra magical. It was Pip's first Christmas, and we are finally in a home that we love and feel comfortable in. I decorated the entire place, Levi even got his very own tree and stocking in his room! It was quite a hit. I probably put way too much stress on myself, considering that Piper was only 3 months old, but I wanted to do so many things. I bought everyone matching pajamas, we had a cookie decorating 'party' and we took Christmas card photos. The last year had been so insane, I really wanted to celebrate.







This was Levi's first cookie decorating experience. He took it so seriously, and did a fantastic job. 
We had a blast!








Scott and I slipped away for a date night!



Decorating and Re-decorating his tree

SO. MUCH. COFFEE.

My parents took Levi for the weekend, so the three of us went to the community Christmas party.



Little miss eyeing that candy cane.


ON the 23rd, we had our little Christmas morning with the kids. We gathered around our  tree, ate candy, and opened gifts. It was pretty wonderful. We had chinese takeout for lunch, and my family came up that evening and my parents watched all the grandkids while we all went to see Star Wars!














No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!