Happy 3rd Anniversary to my Best Friend in the world!!!

It's crazy when I think that we have been married, been in this apartment and been in this city for 3 whole years. August 2010 was a HUGE change in my life. Not only did I get married, but I moved to a new city and a new state! When I think back, part of me feels like it was just yesterday,  but then I think about all the fun we have had, we have really lived these past three years to their fullest and it seems so much longer. The best part, that not only have we been married for 3 years, but we have been friends for 10, and I'm only 25! I hope for all the years ahead and all the memories we have yet to make and it makes me so overwhelmingly happy.


Scott has been the most incredible husband these past 3 years. His hardworking nature and his selflessness are completely mind blowing to me. It moves me that he can come home and want to help clean or cook a dinner after a day that was anywhere between 9-14 hours long. He has always been gentle and loving, I don't think he has ever yelled at me a day in his life (even when I might deserve it), he is a wonderful godly leader and he always puts my feelings before his. I feel so loved and beautiful when I'm with him. He has actually said that I look beautiful even when I've been home all day and I haven't showered. (Of course I tell him I don't believe him)
I could not ask for a better man. Thank you Scott for being the most amazing, godly and caring man I have ever met.



Looking back on our wedding day photos, it's hard to believe that there was a time that I thought it would never come, and now it's been 3 years! I can still feel the excited jitters coursing through me and how much fun we had on our wedding day!





















Those photos gave me happy goose bumps! I never thought I could love a man more today than I did 3 years ago. 

Stay tuned, I'm going to be posting about our trip to our very own Fijian Paradise! (ps. BEST. HONEYMOON. EVER)

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!