Morris Farm Market

When your family has been vacationing in the same spot since the 70s, the area becomes a second home to you. I have calculated that over the last 25 years I have spent 6 months on the Outer Banks. When you know an area like we know the outer banks, you start creating yearly traditions. You know the places you can't miss, the cute shops, the local eats, and the perfect stretch of beach. There are so many treasures that it takes a whole week to make sure you hit all the places you love.

When we first arrive to North Carolina, our first stop tradition is an open air fresh fruit and veggie market on the mainland, a few miles from the banks. It's a family owned business called Morris Farm Market. It has  some of the best fruit, veggies, cider and jams I've ever had! They have such an assortment of anything you could want. One of the best parts, is that you can pretty much sample everything in the store.

This year, we stocked up on some Strawberry Cider, mixed nuts, some fresh fruit and some yummy looking ears of corn. We said goodbye til next year and headed on to the coast.



Our favorite is the strawberry, but they have like 10 flavors!

They have some excellent jams!



We had to take a bit of time to say hello to the family dog!  





Happy with our purchases and ready to get to the beach!

I would do all my fresh fruits and veggie shopping here if I lived in the area. I can't wait to come back next year!

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!