A lot as been going on in our household! Other than NYC news, we've been just trying to live it up in Cincinnati. In the midst of getting prepped for leaving we are trying to go to our favorite restaurants, see friends and family and just enjoy the last few weeks here. I usually post the big stuff, but I thought I would share a few photos from the past few weeks of day to day life.
Friday before we gave our notices at work, we met for lunch in the middle of the work day at a riverfront favorite, Buckhead. The day was perfect for the deck sitting and we had a fantastic view of the city.
The flowers were at NKU, the day I gave notice. This was right after I got pulled over for 'slightly' speeding. Thankfully God had mercy on my nerves and I only got a warning! (I told the officer I was giving my notice and I was stressed, she wished me luck!)
What is better than starting your day with a your dad sending you a photo of this fearless pup?!
Oliver is proudly defending the 40 acre wood from Pride Rock
(One of my favorite places to play when I was young)
Look at that smile! My wonderful friend Gabby came to visit and brought her precious son Clay, and her baby bump! He was such a joy and a cutie!
This...is a Bumble Bee's Butt. 'Nuff Said.
One of my favorite parts of Mission Group is holding the Williams Twins! Even was fussy the other night, but Gus just cuddled right up! Just look at this perfect lips!
| Scott's First Attempt at a Cat beard! Not too bad! |
Of course, I couldn't resist a few kitten photos. I love my boys. Yup, I'm a fur momma
Waking up on a sunny morning to this face...how could I NOT be happy??
And..while Rory was cuddling with me, this is what Remy was doing on the ground beside the bed.
This was a great moment. Remy was looking so Regal, then the movie I popped in came on and started blaring, so this is the TERRIFIED face that I got!
I can't get over how cuddly and perfect my Little Kit is!
Well, until next time! Only a few more Cincinnati based posts!
Lauren Marie







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!