BOO! Hope you all had a great halloween! This year was pretty anti-climactic as usual, but it was still a lot of fun. I haven't actually dressed up in several years, I haven't had a party to go to to justify spending time and money on an outfit.
Scott, on the other hand, his work has a halloween party every year, so he is always looking for a great costume. (he gets really into it!) This year, Scott went all out on a Willy Wonka costume, I thought he looked rad. :)
I worked on Halloween, so I threw on some festive clothes (we aren't allowed to dress up in costumes, but I wasn't going to let that spoil my fun!)
The night before Halloween, our Mission Group carved pumpkins, ate caramel apples and baked pumpkin seeds! I hadn't done that in a long time, I really enjoyed it. When I arrived home to see Scott, (who had class that night), he was sitting at the table with 4 completed pumpkins! I had been so impressed with my pumpkin, but I had nothin' on him!
![]() |
| Scott visited me at work! |
| Briana (Dalek) Carley (Ghost) and Me! |
![]() |
| baking pumpkin seeds |
![]() |
| caramel apples! |
![]() |
| Our mission group pumpkins! |
| Scott's last Halloween party at work with his boss Jen, and the CEO, John. John dressed up as Indiana Marvin Jones. a nice mashup of the Bengal's player and Indiana Jones. :) |
![]() |
| My necklace lit up! |
Hope you had a spooktacular night!
Lauren Marie






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!