I was that kid who always stepped in dog poop...

Seriously guys....it's true. It seemed like EVERY. SINGLE. TIME a group of kids would pile into a mini van and someone said 'Ewwww...I smell dog poop!' it was UNDOUBTEDLY, ME. ALWAYS. It never wasn't me. It was this burden I had to bear throughout childhood. I don't even understand why it was always me and not some other poor kid, like one of my sisters or something.

I have yet to step in dog poop here in the city, which is a miracle in itself. Nobody respects the sidewalk. nobody. There is dog poop EVERYWHERE. I actually yelled at a girl the other day who just let her dog do its business in the middle of the sidewalk Of course, She didn't pick it up. I had half a mind to pick it up and throw it at her (but, then someone might think I've lost my mind). Apparently, she has no respect for those of us who have to carry this burden.

Here's to Flashing back (to uncomfortable memories) Friday.

My 4th birthday.
(I almost called mom to ask what birthday this was....then I realized I could just count. the. candles. 


Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!