Happy 5 Months Littlest!


Okay, I'm a whole week late on this...in my defense, I left the 5 sticker at home when we went to Ohio!

Happy Five Months to our littlest kit! What have you been up to this month?

~ You roll and wiggle everywhere. You are kinda out growing your play mat, even though it is still giving you plenty of entertainment! If I look away from one second, you're off the carpet and headed somewhere you shouldn't be! 

~We are anticipating your first tooth! You've been teething on and off this month. the drool is out of control and you will chew on anything you get your hands on, including mommy's chin!

~We started introducing baby food to you this month! You loved the apple/banana, seemed to like the butternut squash, and you absolutely did not like your Thanksgiving feast of turkey and broth. But, you are loving solids, of course, milk is still your favorite.

~You are officially a big boy now! On a certain Thursday night a few weeks ago, you decided you would not tolerate being swaddled, not one bit! You fussed and cried until 7:30 in the morning! It was quite a night. Since then, we have been sleep training. You love not being swaddled, and I love seeing your little butt up in the air as you sleep on your tummy. Nothing is cuter than a sleeping baby in footed pj's! You are able to soothe yourself asleep, but you require a bit of crying before you finally fall asleep. As we watch you on the monitor, you make your way all over the crib, rolling and scooting, until you finally settle down, usually in the corner of the crib. Of course, you wake up twice a night now, which is hard on mommy, but we love to see how your growing!

~ You're wearing 6 month clothes now! Well, you never really filled out your 3 month clothes, but you became too long! I bought you a cute polar bear onesie for wearing outside, I thought it would fit you nicely for a while, but you are already getting too long! I'm still not sure how you are so long. 








We love you littlest kit, you make our world go 'round!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth -Psalm 127:3-4



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!