April in the city was pretty great


First, I know, it's been MONTHS since I've blogged. Life has been a little crazy, and honestly, I just forgot. But I'm back, and I have about 10 back logged posts that I want to get up! So, thanks for reading.

It's been a while, but April was a good month. For the most part, the weather was beautiful, except for the bizarre cold snap when we were back in the polar bear outfit. But, we spent as much time as possible in the grass at City College. I usually had an iced vanilla latte in hand. We enjoyed going to the playground and seeing our friends, and spending every other Friday morning at mom's group. Mom and dad also came to visit while Liberty's Scottish dance team was in the city for the Tartan Day parade! It was so fun to watch her, even if it was raining! 

It was our last normal month in the city. May would bring packing, graduating, our bucket list, and the big, daunting move. We made a lot of good memories in April.

Voting day! 
We were the only Republicans :/


Evening rain walk with my bests.


Look at our girl!









On a rainy Saturday morning, I met with a few girls and we had tea and scones at Alice's Teacup, on the Upper West Side

The McCuistons had a gender reveal party for their twins, 
and we found that they are having a boy and girl!



 Amsterdam Ave. Scott walked this every day to and from work.



Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you!







Being cool at the playground


As I walked through West Harlem, sometimes I forgot it was 2016


My love for City College is strong.
 
spring days at City College. He loves pulling everything out of my diaper bag.

After church, we stopped for a few photos in the middle of the street. :) Love the Upper East Side!



We had lunch on the steps of the Metropolitan Museum with friends, after church.

Scott teaching Tessa how to push a stroller, in preparation of being a big sister to twins!


Sleeping on the bus

My favorite coffee shop EVER.



We loved having lunches with dad at Columbia

Someone loves our GIANT pile of laundry! Doing laundry was the worst in the city.

Levi's love for the stroller was strong. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!