Happy 10 months to our growing boy!



Happy 10 months to our Levi! You have changed and grown so much this month, mommy and daddy are exhausted, but oh so happy!


 You wave, hi-five, and clap, you are faster than ever, and want to walk so bad. You love walking along the couch and anything you can get your hands on. You even try to balance when I let go of your hand. You love the kitties and try to say 'kitty' every time you see them, but it comes out like 'Ts-Ts', it's so cute. Also, you eat like a starving toddler and you've hit a MASSIVE growth spurt, shooting up 24 percentage points on the growth scale.
The weather has been beautiful, so we are outside as much as possible. The scratchy grass has prompted you to crawl on your tippy toes, just another step toward walking! you giggle more than ever, even though I still have to work so hard to hear it.
You have such a strong will and are as opinionated as ever (but your my child, why am I surprised?), but you are still the sweet little boy we've always known (you're your daddy's child, I'm not surprised). With all your changes, your 8-10 month sleep regression is in full swing. If you aren't up at 5am, then you were up for 2 hours that night. For the last 4 months you insisted on putting yourself to sleep, but now, you require mommy to nurse you to sleep. But let's be honest, there's nothing better than a sleeping baby in my arms, and I know it won't last forever, so I'm soaking it up.
Oh, and daddy is still our very favorite person in the world. When he comes through that door, it's like a party. We smile and say dadada, and race over to him as fast as we can.






*ps- I couldn't get him to smile for anything! Such a strong will. haha


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!