Before I go into all the fun we had over the weekend, I want to take a moment and remember and honor all the brave men and women for whom this day exists. It's because of their sacrifice and bravery that we are able to live such colorful lives, and have bonfires and cookouts, we don't have to live in fear, we can enjoy one another and this beautiful country. It's not lost on me that while we spent Monday surrounded by loved ones, there are people all over this country, young and old, who are still grieving the loss of their loved ones.
Thank you to all who have served and paid the ultimate sacrifice.
On Saturday, we woke up to find no rain! So we headed into Columbus to visit the North Market. If you haven't been, it's fantastic. It's a large building full of different permanant vendors. They range from Indian food, to fresh cuts of meat, veggies, ice cream and donuts. You can pretty much find something there you'd like. We walked around taking it all in, before grabbing some of our favorite Jeni's icecream, some donuts (for later) from Destination Donuts, and for lunch we finally made it to the famed Hot Chicken Takeover. If you're like Scott, and can't handle spice, get the Cold, it's only lightly spiced. I like a medium amount of spice and I found the Warm level to be pretty spicy. Now, our Pastor loves spice and he alternates between Hot and Holy, I'm not sure how he can handle that! whew! We took our lunch and ate it in Goodale Park, while Levi ran around with sticks, picking flowers, and we played at the playground.
On Monday, we headed to Chillicothe and had a cookout with my family and some friends, and just relaxed and spent the day outside. Levi got to feed the chickens and found a worm in the creek, Scott and I were able to escape on the four wheeler for a while and we took off our shoes and waded through the creek. It was nice to just get away, we talked baby names and prayed that God would lay one on our heart, because wow, this process for a girl is no joke! way harder than naming a boy. So, all in all, it was a grand weekend.
Hello Summer!


Raspberry Hibiscus, Salted Butterscotch, and Lemon Lavender
I really wanted this chocolate, but it was EIGHT DOLLARS!!
Brambleberry Crisp is our favorite!
Hot Chicken Takeover, where chicken is hot, the lines are long but fast, and the tea is always free.
Holding my kids! 24 weeks preggers!
Playing boo and looking for a squirrel

He was mad that I didn't want him to lie in the poison ivy
Scott's first fish of the season!
Papa made the day perfect with a walk to the creek!
Tuesday came and we were WIPED OUT. I couldn't get him up!






























No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!