On June 26th, Levi turned 2!!!! I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind at how old he is, but then at the same time, I feel like he's been around for much longer than 2 years. I'm pretty sure most parents feel this weird pull. We are excited to see him grow, but just want him to stay little forever!
We had a farm themed birthday at Slate Run Historical Living Farm. Since moving to Canal Winchester a year ago, it has become one of our favorite places in Columbus. We kept it simple, only inviting his little friends and a handful of family. It was sunny and gorgeous out, and all his little friends were able to share in his special day. Levi had an absolute blast, and I'm not sure if he even realized the day was about him!
I made PB&J sandwiches for the kids and cut them out with a pig cookie cutter. I was really excited about it!
During 'Happy Birthday', Levi wanted to inform us that the candle was indeed, HOT.

The pig pen seems like a good place to take a rest.
The boys found the water pump. They played like this for about 20 minutes.
Scott's cousin Jennifer brought her little girl, and her bump! She's due about 5 weeks before me.
After the party wrapped up, we ended up opening a couple of presents and Levi was thrilled











































No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!