I have studied many philosophers and cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
-Hyppolyte Taine, French Historian
I feel it is high time for another kit-centric post. (yes, I said it, kit. centric.). They are as spoiled as ever, they are taking to city life like champs and I think they might actually like it better! They quite enjoy the hard wood floors. When they take off running (usually chasing each other) they slide all around and sometimes hit the wall. It's quite entertaining for everyone.
Rory LOVES our huge window ledges which are perfect for sunbathing and general lounging, oh and people watching lots of people watching. He is usually sitting behind the curtains and peaks around to trill a hello when we enter the room. We've come to call it his 'home'. Other than the occasional ledge-sitting, Remy is usually sitting in the papasan, that's HIS spot now. If they aren't in their spots, they are sprawled out on the bed (clearly wanting cuddles -at least that's what I tell myself-, which makes it so hard to get anything done during the day).
Almost every night, Rory stakes his claim to the bottom portion of the bed that happens to be where my feet would go, but of course, I'm so thrilled he's there, so I just curl my feet up....I can't help it, he's just too cute. Rory is also Scott's alarm clock in the morning. When his first one goes off, mere seconds later, you here the little trills as he hops onto bed, walks across me and onto Scott and starts licking him to wake up. Remy on the other hand, usually resides in the papasan at bedtime, unless he comes across a hairband, then he's in my face ready to play fetch: at 1am. In the mornings, he usually gets a few minutes of Scott time, sitting proudly on his chest getting his morning chin scratches (after 3 years, he's finally realized that befriending Scott is clearly a good idea, because scratches are always involved), then after 'dad time' he jumps over to me. Nothing like waking up to a 13 pound cat sitting on your stomach.
They haven't met any New Yorkers yet. But, I'm sure they will take to them. After some shoe sniffing of course.
THIS. FACE.
Rory aka Littles taking a lounge on our temporary couch (aka the blowup mattress)
Littles in his 'home'.
...and when they aren't being all sweet and cuddly, they are plotting against you.....
Love Always and kitteh cuddles,
Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!