Happy Birthday to My Momma!!

It's February 25th!! Happy Birthday to the most wonderful woman in the world! I love you mom, I can't even express how much you mean to me. I owe so much of who I am, to you. You taught me to love people, be thankful for what I have, pray constantly, keep family a priority, put God first, and be a good wife. And...I believe that if I raise my future children half as well as you raised us, I think we'll do all right. I'm not sure if I could ever be as good a mom as you, but I'm going to try!

You are my best friend, I could spend all the time in the world with you and never get bored, I think I might never let you go back to Ohio when you come to visit!


Orange Beach, Alabama 2012


XOXOXOXO

Love you always, 

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!