Weeks: 20...TWENTY!!! Half way there! We still can't believe it.
Baby is the size of a: Banana! He/She is 6.5 inches and 10.2 ounces. He/She has working taste buds!
Gender: We find out in a few days!!!
Cravings: No real cravings yet, but I rarely go a day without eating Kiwis, Pizza Rolls (my one bad eating habit I refuse to break), and my new favorite salad: Mixed Greens, Grape Tomatoes, Feta, and Balsamic Vinaigrette. Oh, and I randomly felt the urge to buy cheese danishes the other day...I would say that was my first 'random pregnancy buy'.
Sleep: All over the place. I've been incredibly fatigued these last two weeks, after about 5 weeks of feeling totally fine. There will be days where I sleep 11 hours at night and still want to take a few naps, but then there are days where I'm fine and then can't sleep until 3am.
Movement: This past week I finally felt the first teensie weensie kicks! They feel more like little bubble pops, and they've only happened a few times, but I know they are little baby!
Belly button: Half in/ Half out. It's weird.
Best moment of the week: That moment when I was sitting in the living room across from Scott, and I felt the first obvious 'pop pop' 'pop pop' just below my belly button and I just knew it was little baby feet.
Wedding Ring on or off: Umm....on the right hand. I seem to have developed super dry/rashy skin under my wedding ring. I can't figure out if it's a reaction to the gold (because pregnancy can randomly do that) or if it's just dry, but I've been wearing my wedding ring on the right hand this past week to let it heal.
Nursery: it's currently a room full of tons of non-baby crap, litter box and our crib that's half set up in the middle of the room. Our nursery needs a TON of work.
Symptoms: Crazy fatigue, Random Insomnia, Always hungry (but luckily, for only healthy stuff).
Weight Gain: Wouldn't you like to know! All I will say is, I'm gaining just as much as I need to. No less, no more. Which is awesome.
Missing: Buttoning my pants. I'm to the point that I use a hair tie to keep my pants together. I'm not willing to buy maternity jeans yet, because they are expensive and the cheap ones look like maternity jeans. But, my jeans still fit the same except for the waist.
Enjoying: Scott constantly stating in awe "You're Pregnant" and kissing my belly.
Buying: I can't stop buying books. I've held myself back, but I have an Amazon wish list like 6 feet long. Don't worry mom, I'm leaving PLENTY of things on the registry. hehe
Thanks for coming along on this journey! We love you!
xoxoxo
Soon-to-be-mama,


I loooove you sooooooooooooooo.... "Soon - to - be - Gramma" X0X0X000
ReplyDelete