Atlanta and our new nephew!


This past weekend we escaped the city for a little trip down to Atlanta to visit family. Scott's brother and sister-in-law just had their baby 3 months ago and we have just now had the time to go down for a visit. It was great to get away from the insanity of the city and to relax in the suburbs of Atlanta. We spent the weekend just hanging out, talking and playing with Danny. We did venture out for some bowling and church, which was a lot of fun. It was just so great to spend time with them again. The last time we saw them, Nikki was 13 weeks pregnant with Danny, and they came to see us in NYC. (Here and Here are the blog posts if you're interested). I didn't get a lot of photos while we were there, but did get a few. 

 chronicling Baby D's first flight!

 Danny LOVED uncle Scotty!


 Scott changing his first diaper!


 This photo was horrible, but I wanted to make sure 
I got a shot of the first time the two cousins met!

Back home, drinking out of my Atlanta mug. It was a great trip.

It's crazy how much he's grown in just 3 short months! I can't believe that the next time we see him, our little boy will be in the world. I'm so excited to see them grow up together. It will be great to have a cousin who is only 7 months older than him!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!