We can't believe it, we're having a little boy! Growing up in an all girl family, I think I always expected to have a girl first, so when they announced it, I was a bit in shock. The first thought that went through my head was "What do I do with a boy?!" But I soon settled in and started planning away. I started pinning boy nurseries and clothing on Pinterest, looking at names and copious amounts of cute baby boy photos. I just can't wait to meet him!
Scott is through the roof. I think I had convinced him that it might be a girl, but I think he was hoping to have a boy first. He is already in new dad mode and LOVES his little guy more than anything! He's going to be the best dad!
Here are some photos we snapped to celebrate. Since we don't have a little baby to pose with, we chose the CUTEST baby converse. Ever since I bought my first pair at 16 years old, I always knew my first pair of baby shoes would be converse.
21 Weeks down....19 to go!!!
.jpg)


This is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHow BEAUTIFUL are the feet that bring GREAT news!!!
ReplyDelete