Bumpdate {22 Weeks)

 

Weeks: 22 Weeks!

Baby is the size of a: Papaya! 10.5-11.8 inches long and approximately 16 oz big!


Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Cravings: I haven't yet experienced any real cravings, but my sweet tooth is DEFINITELY coming back. Luckily no cookie cravings, but I just don't make or buy them....the temptation isn't worth it!

Sleep: On and off....it depends on the night. Sometimes I sleep 10 hours straight and sometimes I just get up and stay awake til 4am.

Movement: He's all over the place! I'm constantly feeling him, and a few times a day I get some pretty big kicks that I can see! He's quite an active little guy.

Belly button: It's officially an outtie!

Maternity Clothes: I finally found a few good maternity shirts on clearance (yay!) and bought my first pair of maternity Jeans. Praise the Lord! But don't be fooled. I spend all my time in leggins unless I'm going to church.

Best moment of the week: Just a few minutes ago Scott saw his first baby kicks! It was quite exciting. He's been so jealous that I've been hogging them all the last few weeks.

Wedding Ring on or off: well...They are off, for now. They still fit, but apparently pregnancy has made me slightly allergic to White Gold. YAY!

Nursery: Still a messy room with a half put together crib in the middle of it.

Symptoms: Can I say GIANT BELLY?! holy cow, where did that even come from? But I'm feeling good.

Weight Gain: Normal

Missing: Being able to handle bigger meals- not as much room in my belly now! Oh, and riding the train in the morning without getting nauseated. Luckily that's just in the morning.

Enjoying: The one pregnancy perk this city does offer. I was standing on the train a couple days ago and a woman noticed I was pregnant and offered me her seat. It was such a big moment for me! I declined, since I was feeling good and only going one stop, but I've been kind of waiting for that moment.

Buying: Spring clothes for our babymoon! eek! (destination soon to be revealed!)





**Note: Please excuse my fake smile. The wind was blowing like a freakin' hurricane and the temperature was -4. NEGATIVE FOUR!


1 comment: