Are we really parenting a newborn?! Is he really ours?! That's what we say to ourselves multiple times a day. :)
We just ended our third week with Levi. Whew! Scott went back to work on Wednesday, which was hard for all of us. He didn't want to leave all the fun that was happening at home. The first day that we were alone went pretty well. We had some sort of schedule which basically consisted of nursing for almost an hour, changing the diaper, peeing all over the onesie, changing the diaper again, mamma trying to scarf down lunch, nap on mamma's chest, nurse again (basically nurse every two hours), cry, tummy time, swing time, cry, diaper changes, daddy's home!!! So, as you can see, our days are totally packed. :)
The second day was not quite as smooth. Little Mr. didn't let me sleep at all and he was fussy and hungry all day and I'm not sure if I ate lunch. So needless to say, we were happy when daddy got home!
I haven't left the apartment in 5 days, but I'm hoping we can picnic again this weekend. Next week, I'm going to make a point to get out of the house at least a few times!
Levi's been doing so well during tummy time! His legs and torso go wild and he actually turned his head to the other side today! He's so strong!
When Scott makes funny sounds from his mouth, Levi looks up at him, and puts his hand on Scott's mouth as if to say, I know you're the one making those noises and you should stop.
Did I already say how much we love this kid?! It's wonderful to slowly see his little personality come through. We are on our greatest adventure yet!
(3 weeks today!)
-Our first day with daddy at work-

HIs little face breaks my heart!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!