The first two weeks with Levi went by so fast! It was such a whirlwind. Thankfully Scott was home for 3 weeks, so we could tag team and figure out this parenting a newborn, together. It was such a blessing to have him home. I honestly can't imagine doing it without him, especially since I was still recovering for about the first week we were home. We spent our days feeding, changing diapers, swaddling, taking tons of photos, and holding him. He was definitely suffering from the 4th trimester. For the first full week we could not set him down. EVER. He would just cry and scream. In the end, I can't say that I minded too much. Our baby is only a week old once.
He's been such a joy and a lot of hard work. I don't remember the last time I slept for longer than 2.5 hours in one stretch, or had a hot meal, but he is worth it. All of it. I already cried about him growing up too fast (and he was only 9 days old at the time). Life as a mom is incredible, crazy, exhausting, and wonderful. I can't wait to watch this little guy grow!
First time at the Pediatrician's office! He peed all over the bed!
He loves riding in the stroller bassinet. The bumpy sidewalk is so much fun!

He naps SO. HARD.
I'm so thankful I can pump. I love watching Scott feed him. Bonding at its finest.
Play time with daddy!
We visited Daddy's work!















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!