In the past two months...
~You have started to smile a lot more.
~You coo and ooh all the time. You love having little conversations with us. When we talk to you, you try to mimic our mouth.
~You're able to handle dirty diapers a little better now, you don't shriek and cry as soon as something hits the diaper. :) Which makes everything a little less stressful.
~We went back to church for the first time, when you were 7 weeks old, and did surprisingly well. Even though I spent most of the time nursing/changing your diaper. You were very popular and met lots of new people!
~You grew out of your first clothes this month. Some of your smaller Newborn onesies don't fit anymore. I got a little emotional packing them away.
~Your sleeping better at night. Sometimes you sleep 9 1/2 hours straight, other times, not so much. Which means, coffee is a must in the morning.
~You've found your fingers, and love sucking on them from time to time. Which means you are learning to self soothe, which is awesome!
~There have been a few naps where you haven't woken up crying, but just looked around and was happy to see me when I popped in. Yay!
~ You already make us laugh so much with the faces you make. I think you're going to be such a little star.
~ We miss daddy when he's gone, but thankfully the day goes really fast, and he's home in time to lead the bedtime routine. I love taking a backseat and watch you two bond.
~You got your vaccinations last week, you took them like a champ. I was so proud, I think it was harder on me than it was on you!
and...what would a post be without a ridiculous face? Gosh, I love this kid.





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!