I laughed so hard at these photos....I think he was 3-4 weeks at this point, and I just can't get enough.
How has it already been two months?! This little guy has given us so much joy, I can't even describe it. So, maybe I will just bombard you with a ton of photos. Because, I couldn't just pick a few, so enjoy and try not to scroll too fast! hehe
My sleeping angel.
He just will not cat nap. It does not happen. He might fall asleep for a couple of minutes in my arms after eating. He won't nap in his swing or carseat. The only way he will sleep is swaddled, rocked to sleep and in his crib. But, when he sleeps, he SLEEEEPS and it is glorious.
Okay, this might have been in the first month, but it's so special to me, because it was one of the first times he really smiled at me. My heart melts every time I look at that little gummy smile.
Milk Coma
Who knows, maybe he will be a future midshipman!
We have found a video online that is a black and what contrast video for babies set to classical music and he loves it!
This kid decided to wake up at 4am, explode his diaper, have it run down my leg, and pee all over the changing table. gosh, I love him.
hey girl, hey!
Post nap preciousness
Our little buckeye
Can you tell they are father and son?
My little shooting star.
He loves his blooming bath!
Telling secrets to Bartholemew
I feel like he's some sort of king or ruler in the photo above, the look on his face is just fantastic. I keep trying to caption it, but I can't!
We surprised daddy at work!
"Uh mom...you think you're wearing THAT out of the house?? Didn't you wear that yesterday and doesn't it have spit up on it?"
This last little gem, is what I like to call 'The Worst Photoshoot Ever". We happened to match one day, so I thought it would be cute to get some photos...but he, apparently, did not.
















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!