And just like that, 4 months have passed...


Holy Cow! Where did time go? It feels like just yesterday I posted his 3 month photos...oh wait...I kinda did. I'm really struggling to stay on top of this. Life with a newborn is tough! *duh*. This has been such a crazy wonderful month. He has grown so much and his little personality is just blossoming. We love it so much.

We are still having a difficult time getting to church. Mostly, because it is clear on the east side, which means- 8 minute walk to the train, wait on the train (5-20 minutes), take train down, catch the bus (sometimes we have to walk clear across the island), get off at the stop, walk 5 minutes to church. I mean, that alone is exhausting. We also have to wear him the whole time, and once we get there, we spend our whole time feeding and changing him, so when we leave, we didn't get much out of it. When we get home we are physically and emotionally exhausted. It's incredible how nasty people can be when you have a crying baby on a bus. So, the last few weeks, we've been focusing on the meaning of Sabbath. We run ragged all week, we are wearing thin, and church just isn't what what we need it to be at the moment. So, we are staying home. We wake up slow, make breakfast, spend much needed time together, then we listen to the sermon podcasts,  and Scott plays worship songs on his guitar.  It's wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. We really feel God with us. We are able to truly listen to the sermon, Levi is happy, and we get to rest. I'm excited for when we can start going regularly, and serving again, but right now, this is what our souls need, and I'm loving it.

Someone loves tummy time now!


 lunch with daddy!


 We love daddy's hair!


 Fingers and toes, All. Day. Long.




 So. Much. Tude.
Aunt Lydia gave him a cute little turtle. They are both turtling


 We were on the struggle bus that day.



 He is quite the star around daddy's office. Everyone comes to say hi

Someone had opinions about going out of the house.




He was such a trouper during his 4 month vaccinations!





You made it to the end! I hope you enjoyed all his crazy faces. I know I do.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!