Lydia's Babyshower!

Levi giving his little cousin a proper greeting.

I think I'm still in shock that there's going to be ANOTHER baby in the Detty family! We are beyond excited to add a little girl to the fun! While we were home a few weeks ago, we attended Lydia's baby shower. It was so kind of her friends to host one for her. I was ready to jump to the task, but was thankful that she has such wonderful friends to shower her with love. I'm sure they did a much better job than I could ever do! Everyone was so generous. She received so many wonderful gifts!


Scott and Levi crashed the all girl party, which was quite fun. A few of our friends and family were there and they wanted to meet him. Lydia, being such a wonderful sister, invited them to come along. Isn't she the best??


I thought the decorations were so gorgeous! The food was delicious. 


 Her fabulous friends.



 Levi and his GG

 All the beautiful gifts!


GG made a quilt for her! I'm sure littlest will love it, we love ours!




The grandmothers and great grandmothers!






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!