A few weeks ago, we took our first trip home to Ohio. We made the crazy decision to fly home when he was three months old. We were a bit nervous about taking him on the plane, but he did so great! It was a bit touch and go at first, I was all stressed out, but I just fed him during take off, and he was a happy camper the entire flight! There were only about 15 people on the plane, and the flight attendant just completely fell in love with him! Which, is that really surprising? He's basically the best.
We had a pretty full agenda. Eat lots of junk food, bonfire, have Levi meet everyone. On Friday, he met both of his great-grandmothers for the first time! Those were two very special moments for us. We made the 2 hour car ride to see Scott's grandma. Levi wasn't too thrilled. He basically hates the car seat 100%. So, he cried basically the whole way. On our way home, we made sure to stop by our old stomping grounds, and have our very favorite custard. Saturday, we went to Lydia's adorable baby shower, and Sunday, we went to church, and just enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. It was wonderful being back home. It's hard to believe that the next time we visit, there will be two grand babies!!
The only thing that would have made this trip better, is if Aunt Liberty were home! We missed to her SO MUCH! But she will get plenty of baby time when she's home next. :)
Here are a few photos from our trip.
Meeting Nana (Great-Grandma DeHart) for the first time!
This is how Levi feels about Car Seats.
On our way back from West Milton, we stopped by our old stomping grounds in Dayton, and got the best custard in the land! Levi clearly wanted some.
Levi met his GG (Great Grandmother Detty).
I was so immensely excited for them to finally meet!!
*cue The Lion King music*
My little family
Taking a walk in the woods
He was mesmerized by the woods, but it wore him out by the time we were headed back.
Loved me some mom time!
I love Lydia's bump! I'm so happy I was able to capture a few photos of this special time.
I can't wait to see them become parents!
I can't wait to see them become parents!
Simply Gorgeous!
Guy time
Hanging out with Uncle Brad
We had hotdogs and S'mores around the fire. My soul needed this.
Levi was done in about 5 minutes though.
Our little man on the plane! Since there were only a few people, we were able to have him stretch out for a few minutes, while daddy sat across the aisle.
He was such a good traveler!
About to take off! Levi wasn't happy at first.
At just three months, our little guy has become such a seasoned traveler! I'm so proud of him!!

















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!