We went back to Chillicothe for Thanksgiving this year. There was no way that we were going to let Levi spend his first Thanksgiving away from his newest cousin! It was a crazy, but good weekend. Levi decided to stop sleeping, and of course, Mazie just slept whenever she wanted. Scott not only got a sinus cold, but had to spend half of the weekend prepping for finals. But, even with all the craziness, it was still wonderful to be around family and be back home in Ohio. I love seeing Levi around everyone. There's no doubt that Mimi and Papa love him to the moon and back. As always, I took way too many photos, hope you enjoy...
Levi did stellar on his third flight! I'm less and less anxious about flying with him. He's done so well everytime. We even took a selfie at 35,000 feet!
This is as close as the cousins got to playing with each other. Although, Levi did get a good grip on Mazie's ear at one point!
This year, we hosted Thanksgiving lunch at my parents house. It was so great to have everyone out. I'm especially happy about this photo, because it's the first photo with all of the cousins and their significant others. Sadly, Levi was taking a nap, but hopefully we'll get another one with the babies at Christmas!
Beautiful Cousins.
Dad and his girls...and Levi
Tree huntin' wore him out.
I just want to give a shout out to my wonderful husband for my new diaper bag. He bought me a leather, Lily Jade for my birthday, aaaannnddd....I'm basically obsessed. Love you babe.
My Boys
Of course, there were lots of Mazie snuggles to be had as well.
Proud new mama!
Mazie girl!
So, Liberty is in a Celtic dance group at school! It's pretty sweet, and she did a dance for us!
Levi liked to help Mimi with kitchen chores.
Papa and Levi love playing together.















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!