Happy 30th Birthday, Scott!!

Happy big 3-0 to my best friend! We made it through our 20's! As fun as they were, they were quite adventurous and at times, harrowing. 7 years of marriage, 6 anniversary trips, 5 years of law school, 4 cities, 3 states, 2 kids, 1 Sovereign God, and 0 house.  Couldn't help myself on that last one. haha
If you would have asked me 5 years ago what our life would look like now, it would have looked a lot like this 2 kids, you out of school, maybe a Europe trip thrown in there, but this life, this has been such an incredible blessing from God. If I could do it again with you, I would. Yes, even with all the bad neighbors, law exams, and sleepless nights, because the trials we've been through are what have made our marriage what it is today, they have strengthened us and brought us closer to God and each other. Thank you for being our leader and my partner. I'm so excited to see what our 30s hold. 

About the photos: On Scott's birthday, Levi and I brought him a picture and a balloon to his work. He took a lunch and we had a sandwich picnic on the lawn at the Ohio Statehouse. It was a great and crazy time. Levi wouldn't sit still, and by the end of the hour, Scott was worn out! We are so proud of you, Scott. We love you!










Someone was completely worn out and didn't want to leave daddy.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!