A Great American Past-time~ Cincinnati Reds


Ever since I was a little girl, I have liked baseball. I played softball for about 8 years and every once in a while, my dad took us down to watch the Reds play at the old Riverfront Stadium. It was always a lot of fun to just hang out, do the7th inning stretch, watch the jumbo tron, eat overpriced food and act like you love baseball more than you really do.
So.....Last week Lydia who just got back from basic, as well as her awesome fiance, wanted to go to a game, so they headed down, we bought our $5 tickets and headed to the park, which was only 10 minutes away! We literally bought the top 4 tickets in the very very tip top corner behind 1st base. Which, non-coincidentally, is right beside the $1 Hebrew National hotdog stand. *Score!*

It was so much fun! It was great getting to hang out with these crazy kids after being away from the past 5 months. The only thing that would have made it better was if my globe-trotting, youngest sister, Liberty, was back from France and could have gone with us. Maybe next time!


some people wonder if we are sisters....

Gosh, I love this girl!
The Cincinnati Skyline at dusk
True Love- He was a trouper, only had 1 hour of sleep and a full day of work before the game

A view of Covington



 
The Great American Tower looks over the Great American Ballpark


PS. The Redlegs beat the Colorado Rockies!



love,


Lauren Marie

1 comment: