Days flutter by~The Krohn Conservatory



One of the many perks of living in the city, is you have access to some really neat things very close to you. One of my favorite attractions in Cincinnati during the spring is the Butterfly show at Krohn Conservatory. They bring in thousands absolutely beautiful Moroccan butterflies to flutter around in this large show room full of some gorgeous plants. If you are lucky, you might get to hold a few!


The Krohn Conservatory is a true gem. it is located in Cincinnati's beautiful Eden Park and hosts up to 16,000 butterflies from April-June, and houses over 3,500 plant species from all over the world. For only $7 per adult and $4 for children, it is a really great way to spend a day off or a Saturday with your family.

On a particularly warm and sunny weekday off last month, I decided to take my Nikon and just hang out at the conservatory and see if any butterflies would pose for me. I was there for a few hours and finishing right before lunch time, I called Scott at work (which is only 2 minutes away) and picked him up and we had lunch at Mt. Adams Pizza. It was a perfect Monday!












They LOVED my shirt!



This little guy was such a poser.




I met up with Scott for lunch. I treasure every moment I get to spend with him.


Loving life, 

Lauren Marie




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!