Well...here I am...again. Sitting on my porch, lounging with my MacBook enjoying this GORGEOUS night. It's quiet except for the crickets, tree frogs and the occasional passerby. It's almost chilly enjoy for a jacket, but I think I will forgo one for now...It's 11:15, I've already been out here for an hour. Did I mention I LOVE being outside? ANYWAY.....the point of this post.
LYDIA'S BRIDAL SHOWER!!!!
Exactly 7 days from this moment Lydia will be officially married to the LOVE OF HER LIFE. You know one of the best parts? Is that the entire family loves Brad Morton..aka Bird Salt. He is already my brother, we don't even bother with the whole 'future' part. He's just straight up brother. Anyway....I keep getting side tracked.
LYDIA'S BRIDAL SHOWER!
Last Sunday, We hosted a bridal shower for the family member's and a couple of Lydia's close friends. A wonderful family friend; Rachel, so generously offered to put a shower together for her, we sort of planned it together but lets be honest, Rachel ROCKED IT. She made a killer veggie pizza and some sammies. We took care of some delectable cupcakes and some fruit salad and punch. I thought the spread was nice and super yummy!!
Maid of Honor-Bride-Matron of Honor aka Sisters![]() |
| My astonishingly beautiful cousins! Nicole, Leah, Maggie and Lilly |
| My beautiful Aunt Crystal, Fabulous Grandmother Detty and my amazing Mother |
![]() |
| Rachel, our wonderful hostess |
| Look at how absolutely beautiful Lizzie is! I just can't take it! :) (Rachel's Daughter) |
| Will you just look at those big blue eyes??!! I just can't get enough of Ellen (Rachel's daughter) |
Of course, while doing some hosting duties, I pretty much remained behind the camera Does this honestly surprise anyone? I did make sure I was in a few. :)
Lydia received some very generous gifts that were all very cute, she does have an eye for cute stuff (blue Pots and Pans?? I think so!) I really enjoyed seeing her face light up as she opened each gift and see the reactions from the gifters had as well. Such a fun time!
| Makiah and Lauren- 2 great friends! |
| Delicious! |
| The Beautiful Bride |
| Rachel gave a beautiful marriage devotional |
| Maid of Honor/Note Taker and my wonderful mother |
| GORGEOUS! Aunt Karyn and my beautiful cousin Lilly |

| LOVING the cookware!!! |
| Some of Brad's family, from his Dad's side |
| I could just gobble her up! |

![]() |
| My mother's Dress Cut down to a smaller size. Made by my mother's Great Aunt Joanne |
In two days we will be celebrating Lydia's final days as a bachelorette in Columbus! I CAN NOT WAIT!
Well, it's now 1:06. I think it's time to call it a night.
![]() |
| A replica made of my wedding dress by Aunt Jo. We will soon add Lydia's to the mix! |
Love to all,
Lauren Marie











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!