Attack of the Laser Pointer!!

I found a laser pointer in a box while packing. I put batteries in it and now my entertainment every day doesn't just consist of watching tv and reading. They love and hate the laser pointer. I really do torture them with it all. the. time. even when I'm watching tv, or eating dinner, I just make them run around the room and jump up walls. I even gave them cat nip and then brought out the laser. BEST. MOM. EVER.

Please enjoy a few photos of their escapades. Oh, and Rory has proven to be a gazelle...





Remy was very concerned about the dot that appeared on his fur!
Not really sure what this stance that Rory is taking. (he's either smelling the carpet, or bowing down to the great and powerful Dot!)

Look at that jump!


 Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!