Reminiscing on Thanksgiving

So, this was supposed to be published on Thanksgiving, but Time Warner is ridiculous and we still don't have internet, and I'm just now back at my neighborhood Starbucks, listening to Zooey Deschanel Christmas Tunes, and sipping my Caramel Apple Spice while I type away.

Anyway....



This is the first year in the history of my entire life that I have not celebrated Thanksgiving in Chillicothe, with our families. I've been focusing on the positives of this, like realizing I'm kicking off the holiday season in the Big Apple, and that Scott and I are are a truly grand adventure, but it's hard not to think of our families 10 hours away celebrating.

To console myself, I looked up last years photos, I'm going to try not to get emotional!
We got out the moped at Scott's family's Thanksgiving!


Grandma DeHart with her Great-Grandaughter, Ava.
Liz with Skylar. 






Isn't she beautiful?!

This Thanksgiving turned out to be a good one. Scott's boss invited us over from a delicious dinner! We were glad we didn't spend it alone in a messy apartment full of boxes. :) We will make it a priority to make it home next year!

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!