Taking Stock



Making : Our Apartment into a Home....slowly but surely. (more slowly than surely at the moment)
Cooking : Nothing at the moment....We've been eating out mostly, grocery stores aren't that great around here and we haven't ordered online...we kinda need a working doorbell for that.
Drinking: Caramel Brûlée Latte from Starbucks. This has become my go-to Christmas Drink this year!

Reading: Still making my way through 'A Storm of Swords' the 2nd book in A Song of Ice and Fire.
Wanting: Christmas. We don't even have a tree yet, which is depressing.
Looking: At Christmas Decorations in everyone else's windows
Playing: The new Hobbit Soundtrack! Desolation of Smaug comes out tomorrow!!!
Wasting: Time in bed watching TV. We don't have a couch yet....
Wishing: Scott's finals would just be over already.
Enjoying: New York Shopping. There are so many cute stores out there!!
Waiting: On my packages in the US mail. I'm having a  hard time getting them to deliver to my door. I'm now on day 10. But, I will persevere and win in the end!
Liking: The Subway. It's super convenient, especially in bad weather.
Missing: The Trees and Quiet of Ohio and Northern Kentucky.
Loving: My wonderful Husband, He has been so strong through this transition.
Hoping: Things will smooth out soon. Transitioning is really hard, especially to a city like this.
Marveling: At the grace of God for keeping us safe everyday.
Needing: An extra 400 square feet in this place, and here I thought we got rid of most of our stuff!
Smelling: My Kittens' fur. I wake up in the morning with them sitting in my face. So, I just snuggle them.
Wearing: My New Hunter Boots- They are my favorite footwear this season!
Following: My favorite blogger- Sydney and Everett at www.thedaybookblog.com
Noticing: The difference between NYC residents and Tourists. I'm still right in the middle.
Knowing: That God is always with us and he has a plan for our time here.
Thinking: About how much I love my husband.
Bookmarking: Black Riding boots. I'm really wanting a pair!
Opening: Cute cards. From my wonderful family and friends back home!
Feeling: Hopeful, that we'll figure this whole 'NYC Living' thing out.



Love Always, 

Lauren Marie


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!