Access Hollywood Live in New York!


After spending a rainy day indoors on Thursday, I decided to venture to Midtown on Friday morning. Access Hollywood was in town for the week, filming on the Rockefeller Plaza. I thought it would be fun to go down and watch the show. Spoiler Alert: Billy Bush is just as cute and charismatic in person and he has a wife of 16 years and 4 kids!




It was a great show, they interviewed Rita Wilson (Tom Hank's wife), Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones from Sex in the City) and Jessie Mueller who is currently starring the the musical"Beautiful" on Broadway.

The hour was jammed packed with celebrities, wardrobe malfunctions and selfies...enjoy!









At this point, they realized the full length zipper on Kit's skirt was unzipping! 

Billy notices her skirt is getting shorter

Let's try to awkwardly zip it down. 

Hilarity Ensues...

We are all laughing now!



I got to meet Kit Hoover!
She was lamenting the fact to some little girls that her own daughter didn't want to buy the Kit Kitteridge American Girl doll. I told her I had that doll and she was so excited! Such a sweet girl. :)

oh...and after 10 months of living here, I FINALLY found Atlas! That took long enough.

Thanks for reading,


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!