The Last part of our trip was just as full of wonderful things to do. We got caught in a rainstorm in SoHo, We shopped at Laduree, and our men rowed us around the Central Park Lake. After a bit of heavy rain, the weather cooperated with us so we didn't miss out on anything wonderful.
The only thing that would have made this trip better, is if Liberty would have been there. But, mom and dad were able to drive down to Annapolis and visit her for Labor Day weekend. I can't wait until the Holidays when we are all together again!
Here are the last of the Labor Day Shenanigans...
She flies with her own wings...
I love Subway Tile Art.
Can't survive without our Starbucks!
Please make note of Lydia's stylish Kate Spade purse.
We obviously had to make a stop at Laduree!
We couldn't resist the collector's box.
Our our guilty pleasure...Kate Spade
We made a stop at The Alice in Wonderland art in Central Park.
I actually was able to get a photo of it without some naked child standing on top of it.
It was the perfect day for our men to row us around the Central Park Lake!
Bethesda Fountain
The guys got complimentary backrubs.....They were clearly uncomfortable.
O-H-I-O!
We ended our 3.5 day adventure with a Sunset over the Hudson River. What a perfect way to end an awesome trip.
The Places we ate:
Brother Jimmy's BBQ- Upper West Side
BRGR- Chelsea
Starbucks- Mid-town
Dorado Tacos- Greenwich Village
Amorino Gelato-Greenwich Village
Juliana's Pizza- Brooklyn Bridge
Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory- Brooklyn Bridge
Starbucks- DUMBO/Brooklyn Bridge
Mama Gyro- East Village
Cilantro Mexican- Upper West Side
Starbucks- Upper West Side
A Salt and Battery (British owned fish and chips)- West Village
*As you have noticed....when family/friends are in town, I do not hold back from Starbucks. Walking around the city for 7+ hours a day calls for daily coffee goodness.











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!