Back in May 2012, My mom and I tagged along on my dad's business trip (like I did for Savannah, Biloxi, MS, New Orleans and Gatlinburg) It's pretty amazing that even though I'm 26 and married he still invites me. Thanks Dad! Anyway, this was a pretty awesome trip.
This was my first time visiting Alabama, so I was obviously super excited to check another state off my list. The water was clear and warm, mom and I spent our days lounging on the beach. One day we took a dolphin tour and the Dolphins actually came out to play!! That was probably one of the highlights of the trip. On the last day, while dad and I were swimming with our goggles, we noticed there was a very interested school of stingrays. They would stay fairly close as we swam to get a closer look.
Enjoy!
Isn't she gorgeous??
Driving around in a convertible is awesome when you are in the front seats...
not so much in the back :)
Orange Beach was beautiful. If you leave close to the Gulf, you definitely need to check it out!
xo
Lauren Marie

June 24,2025- dad & I are here again!! 12 yrs later. We just stepped off of a Dolphin cruise! It was wonderful! So many dolphins came out to play!!
ReplyDeleteLiberty Dittmar is in her way over (6hrs) from Jacksonville, FL. Hubby Connor is in Japan somewhere!