HAPPY 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!

This is a couple days late, but I wanted to make sure that I made a shout out to my wonderful parents on hitting their 30 year anniversary on September 14th. Their marriage is truly a testament on how keeping God first and loving each other unconditionally will help your marriage thrive.

Mom, Dad, we love you so much. I think I can speak for all three of us girls and say that it has definitely not gone unnoticed, the amount of love and hard work you put into your marriage and into raising us. God has truly blessed our family. Not many families can last this long and still be close, and that means the world to us. Thank you for trusting God every step of the way and never throwing in the towel when the going got tough. Your commitment to the marriage covenant is inspiring and shows us all what a strong marriage looks like. We all love you both so much and hope to see your marriage continue grow and thrive in the next 30 years.

LOOK AT THIS PHOTO. It's it precious?? My parents were so adorable. 


We love you and hope you are having a WONDERFUL and MEMORABLE time in Colorado!


xoxoxoxo

Lauren Marie 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!