Last night, Scott and I walked down to the 9/11 memorial to pay our respects and view the Tribute Lights. If you've been following our blog, you know that we've been a few times, but nothing was like visiting at night, on the 13th anniversary.
Emotions were running high and you knew that the people who were paying their respects at 9:30 at night were not merely there to get their smiling photos for Instagram (rolls eyes). No, these people got it. They were there to honor the dead and for some, pray for the families.
Living New York has allowed us to experience a lot of different things, this is one that I'm glad we were able to take part in.
"No guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of Christ in Me.
From life's first cry to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny.
No power in Hell, no scheme of man can EVER pluck me from his hand!
Til He returns or calls me home, here in the power of Christ I'll stand."
-In Christ Alone
.jpg)




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!