For those of you that don't know, Jeff and Nikki are about to be parents! She is about 4 weeks from giving birth to a little boy!!!
A photo from their maternity shoot. Isn't it sooo adorable??
I spent HOURS walking around Target and perusing her online registry. I wanted to do a mix of registry items and surprise gifts and books that I love. It was SO HARD! This is one of the first times I've really spent a lot of time in the baby boy department. There are sooo many adorable things! Even though I had a pretty flexible budget for the gift I found myself wanting ALL THE THINGS, which made it difficult! I would have bought 5 boxes worth of gifts, but I had to tell myself that Christmas is coming and we are planning on visiting after the first of the year.
I was really excited when I found the French version of the Dr. Seuss book.
I love the color scheme she has chosen, the nursery is going to be so cute. :)
We can't wait to meet Baby D!!!
Lauren Marie


We can't wait for you to meet him!!! Thank you so much for the books and clothes!!!
ReplyDelete