What a great weekend! Our friends and I piled into a few cars last Saturday and headed an hour north to an absolutely adorable Apple Orchard! Unfortunately, Scott had a big project due, so he wasn't able to come. I thought about skipping, but he insisted I go have fun for him. We visited Wilken's Fruit Farm, a family owned orchard and Christmas Tree Farm. It had rained all morning, but it stopped by the time we got there, but it the overcast sky and damp ground, it felt very autumn-y. After sharing our lunch of Apple Doughnuts and hot cider with the resident Yellow Jacket Bees, we took the tractor out to the orchard to pick some of the most delicious apples I've tasted!
We had such a great time, here are some photos from the day...
Left to Right:
Tyler and Jen, Quentin, Tessa and Jess, Reece, Elliot and Megan, Amber and Me!
The view was absolutely breathtaking!
It made me very homesick for Ohio.
Jen and Tyler are from Oklahoma and have never been to an Orchard
This was the first Apple she has ever picked!
Because 1 Apple isn't enough.
The old apple trees had so much character!
London Bridge is falling down!
So proud of their spoils!
I love this girl!
Maybe next time we'll visit the pumpkin patch.
I made sure to pick up some yummy Apple Butter!
I'm already itching to take Scott back, it was such a great day!!
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!