September through my iphone.

October is well under way, but I realized I had all of these everyday photos on my phone, that I thought I would share. 



yes, for the caloric content of this Mexican Coke, I could have a crappy Steak....
But, today I wanted a Coke.




I love coffee!!


Mom and dad visited Liberty over Labor Day. 
Isn't she so cute???

Laundry day is FAVORITE day around the DeHart household...
at least for the cats.


 Even though our family is spread across 3 states, 
we still make time for each other. 

The Upper East Side on Sunday morning.



 My new agenda...I'm kinda in love.

 Travel Necessities

 Mid Town

 Summer Street Art


I'm not walking the dogs anymore, 
but one more photo, just because.

 Our friend, Jen turned 30 the other day! 
We had a big surprise party for her, including a 
'photo booth!'

 Our meter maid has an interesting sense of humor.

 Can we go back to when our guys were rowing 
us around the Central Park lake??

Union Square


Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!